High abrasive environments require rubber lining to reduce wear, shock and corrosion.
For the best results of rubber lining, the correct surface preparation and installation
is important. We have experienced installation crews that can perform installations either in our workshop or at your site.
- We build expansion joints, gaskets & concrete load socks to your specifications.
- We line screens, launders and chutes.
- We use and supply skirt rubber, food-grade, acid, oil and chemical resistant rubbers.
- We fabricate new hydro cyclones in various sizes and rubber line them.
- We manufacture fishtails and spigots to suit your cyclones.
- We supply exchange cyclones parts, as well as strip, repair and reline your old cyclones.
- We have mining hoses custom-built to your specifications.
- Pulley Lagging – smooth, diamond groove, ceramic and FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti-static) lagging available.